Call for Submissions Dam Little Art Gallery Spring Exhibition
International Deadline: February 28, 2017 – The Dam Little Art Gallery presents an open call for international works of 2D art.
The 2017 Spring Exhibition is open to any and all artists.
The 2017 Spring Exhibition is open to any and all traditional and non-traditional 2D visual arts, with an emphasis on technical proficiency and originality. Please keep in mind that the gallery is visible to the general public, so we cannot hang works that feature adult themes, such as sexual or violent content. Artwork must be ready to hang on the wall. We can only accept pieces that are smaller than 36×36″ (including the frame).
Final selections will be made by the gallery manager, Lee Lanier.
$15 for up to 3 entries submitted.
SALE OF ARTWORK
Artworks must be available for sale in order to be included in our exhibition. The Dam Little Art Gallery will retain a commission of 25% of the sale price on all artwork sold during the exhibition.
- February 28, 2017: Deadline for receipt of entries
- March 1: Notifications sent by email to all entrants; selected artists listed on wesbite
- March 24: Artwork due in Boulder City, NV (artwork must be sent to our mailing address)
- April 2: Opening reception
- April 30: Final day of exhibition
- May 1-12: Artwork shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping)
The Dam Little Art Gallery was established in 2015 and is located the historic Boulder Dam Hotel in Boulder City, Nevada. The gallery includes contemporary figurative work, plein air landscapes, outdoor photography, plus abstract and pop-surrealism pieces.
The Dam Little Art Gallery
1305 Arizona St., 1st Floor
Boulder City, NV 89005