Call for Submissions Dam Little Art Gallery Summer Exhibition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: May 31, 2017 – The Dam Little Art Gallery presents an open call for international works of 2D art.
The 2017 Summer Exhibition is open to any and all artists.
The 2017 Summer Exhibition is open to any and all traditional and non-traditional 2D visual arts, with an emphasis on technical proficiency and originality. Please keep in mind that the gallery is visible to the general public, so we cannot hang works that feature extreme adult themes, such as overtly sexual or violent content. Artwork must be ready to hang on the wall with a wire hanger. We can only accept pieces that are smaller than 36×36″ (including the frame).
Final selections will be made by the gallery manager, Lee Lanier.
$20 for up to 3 entries submitted.
SALE OF ARTWORK
Artworks must be available for sale in order to be included in our exhibition. The Dam Little Art Gallery will retain a commission of 25% of the sale price on all artwork sold during the exhibition.
- May 31, 2017: Deadline for receipt of entries
- June 1: Notifications sent by email to all entrants; selected artists listed on website
- June 24: Artwork due in Boulder City, NV (artwork must be sent to our mailing address)
- July 1: Opening reception
- July 31: Final day of exhibition
- August 1-12: Artwork shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping)
The Dam Little Art Gallery was established in 2015 and is located the historic Boulder Dam Hotel in Boulder City, Nevada. The gallery includes contemporary figurative work, plein air landscapes, outdoor photography, plus abstract and pop-surrealism pieces.
The Dam Little Art Gallery
1305 Arizona St., 1st Floor
Boulder City, NV 89005