Call for Submissions Eylot Gallery’ International Exhibition
International Deadline: May 31, 2017 – Eylot Gallery presents an open call for international works of 2D art.
ELIGIBILITY & MEDIA
The International Exhibition is open to any and all traditional and non-traditional 2D visual arts, with an emphasis on technical proficiency and originality. Please keep in mind that the gallery is visible to the general public, so we cannot hang works that feature extreme adult themes, such as overtly sexual or violent content. Artwork must be ready to hang on the wall with a wire hanger. We can only accept pieces that are smaller than 36×36″ (including the frame).
Final selections will be made by the gallery manager, Sari Fishman.
$20 for up to 3 entries submitted.
SALE OF ARTWORK
Artworks must be available for sale in order to be included in our exhibition. Eylot Gallery will retain a commission of 25% of the sale price on all artwork sold during the exhibition.
- May 31, 2017: Deadline for receipt of entries
- June 1: Notifications sent by email to all entrants; selected artists listed on website
- June 24: Artwork due in Ganei-Tikva, ISRAEL (artwork must be sent to our mailing address)
- July 1: Opening reception
- July 31: Final day of exhibition
- August 1-12: Artwork shipped back to artists (artists must arrange for return shipping)
Submit a $20 payment via the PayPal located on our website here, and then E-mail 1 to 3 digital copies of submitted artworks to: email@example.com. Include the PayPal transaction number in the body of the e-mail. Plus, make sure you…
- Attach the each image as a JPEG, with each image not to exceeding 1 MB.
- Follow the naming convention: last name_title_medium_width x height_price.jpg. For example: Fishman_SelfPortrait_OilOnCanvas_16x20_$500.jpg.
- Include INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION in the subject line.
- Include your name, phone number, e-mail, website, and mailing address in the body of the e-mail.
We will contact you via e-mail when the submission is successful. All artists will be contact on June 1 with the accepted list of artworks.
14 Eylot st.
t: +972 52 8998666