Internet Only Fusions Art’ Spotlight Solo Art Competition
International Deadline: July 8, 2017 – Fusion Art is very pleased to announce the creation of the Artist Spotlight Monthly Solo Exhibition Series. The gallery created this solo art exhibition opportunity as a means for emerging, mid-level and, even, professional artists to gain more worldwide online exposure.
Artist Spotlight will highlight individual artists who have an overall body of work to showcase. Each month, Fusion Art will select one traditional artist, one digital & photography artist and one 3-dimensional artist (if the gallery has received 3-dimensional entries) to promote by providing the artists with individual solo art exhibitions.
The Artist Spotlight competition is an open competition. There is no theme and any subject matter and any media are acceptable.
Artist Spotlight will be a more competitive environment than our monthly and quarterly themed competitions. While the overall quality, originality, creativity, composition and presentation of an artist’s work is always an important consideration in all Fusion Art’s competition, Artist Spotlight is designed to highlight those artists who have a cohesive, quality, body of work to showcase.
The artwork included in the Artist Spotlight Solo Art Exhibition does not need to be for sale.
- “Traditional” is open to the following 2D media: painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, encaustic, and mixed media.
- “Photography & Digital” is open to the following media: analog photography, digital photography, digital photo artwork, digital painting, digital manipulations, digital collage, photopainting, vector drawing, digital mixed media (integrated art).
- “3-Dimensional” Art is acceptable in this competition and is open to the following media: relief, pottery, sculpture, installation, kinetic, and conceptual 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, or any other material which can be used to create 3-dimensional art.
- As this is exclusively an online exhibition there are no size limitations on the artwork submitted.
- Artwork that has previously been entered into a Fusion Art competition may be entered into Artist Spotlight.
- Artists will receive a one month solo art exhibition on the Fusion Art website
- Artists will receive a digital award certificate, event announcement postcard and a copy of the press release for their art portfolio.
- A video of the Artist’s exhibition will be created and available on the exhibition webpage and Fusion Art’s YouTube channel.
- The artists and the solo art exhibition will be promoted on the website, individual online press releases to more than 200+ outlets, in online event calendars, art news websites and through the gallery’s social media outlets.
- Links to the artist’s website will be listed on the exhibition page and should result in increased expoosure and traffic to the artist’s website.
- Fusion Art’s objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.
- All inquiries from potential buyers will be directed to the artist for negotiation. Fusion Art does not take a commission on any sale that results from the solo online exhibition.
A non-refundable entry fee of $25 is required for up to 2 images.
All inquiries from potential buyers will be directed to the artist for negotiation. Fusion Art does not take a commission on any sale that results from the online exhibition.
- Deadline for Entries: July 8, 2017
- Opening of the first 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibitions: August 1, 2017
- Opening of the second 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibitions: September 1, 2017
- Opening of the third 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibitions: October 1, 2017
- Like all the online exhibitions – once the solo exhibition closes it will be archived on the site
Fusion Art is an online gallery website where new, emerging and professional artists can enter online juried art exhibitions, obtain competition experience, as well as gain exposure to art collectors and art professionals.