Call for Submissions Art Brownie 2017 Summer Time
International Deadline: May 31, 2017 – Gallery 50 announces an international miniature art project and exhibition. Inaugurated since 2011, the Art Brownie project is well loved and received, with submissions from different parts of the world.
Based on the modular/molecular concept the exhibition attracts collectors to acquire more pieces to form an installation. Entry includes the wood blocks, promotion, hanging, all exhibition expenses plus a link to your website.
The exhibition will take place July 8-16, 2017 at Gallery 50, Toronto, Canada.
- World-wide participation creates greater network and energy to attract collectors.
- On going promotion through our weekly e-zine MONDAY ARTPOST.
- Repeat exposure of your web link in the Art Brownie exhibition website.
- Your work may also be promoted in our affiliated sites.
50 Gladstone Avenue
Toronto, Ontario. Canada
Option A: $25 (two Brownies) + shipping fee $12 *
Option B: $50 (four Brownies) + shipping fee $20 *
No shipping fee if you pick up wood blocks from Gallery 50
*Applications from Canada, add 13% HST to fee.
Entry fee includes the wood blocks, promotion, hanging, all exhibition expenses plus a link to your website. For international submission, please submit early to allow shipping time. Depending on your location, the wooden blocks may take two weeks or more to arrive.
Entry fee is charged at the time of submission. It is non refundable.
TERMS & SPECIFICATIONS
- All Art Brownies in the exhibition are to be hung on wall, or displayed on ledges. Art Brownies that are more sculptural (with add-ons to the block) cannot exceed a measurement of 4×4 inch, height 2.25 inch. Artworks that do not meet the criteria might be excluded from the exhibition.
- Artist agrees and grants us full right for using the Art Brownie image on our official and affiliated websites for all promotional purposes.
Have an interesting concept that doesn’t fit? Consult with us first. An additional fee may apply.
Retail price: the artist can decide on the selling price ranging from $30 to over $100, with a price cap on $300 per artwork. Pieces sold in the exhibition are subject to 50% gallery commission. Artist will receive payment through PayPal within 30 days of the sale. Unsold Brownies will remain in the gallery shop for six months to a year for further sales opportunities. After this period, artists will be notified to pick up their Brownies at our shop, or by mail at the artist’s cost. Please note that after the collection deadline, uncollected Art Brownies will become property of the gallery.
Submission Deadline: May 31, 2017
Artwork Deadline: June 25, 2017
Exhibition date: July 8-16, 2017
Exhibition grand opening: July 8 (Saturday)
50 Gladstone Avenue