Call for Submissions Gazelli Art House’ Window Project
International Deadline: December 5, 2016 – Since its launch during the London Olympics in 2012, the Window Project has established itself as a significant platform for artists to display site-specific works on the windows of Gazelli Art House on 39 Dover Street, London. This winter Window Project is an open call for MA/post-graduate fine art and curatorial students.
Curators and artists working in all mediums are encouraged to submit proposals to present their work in the window space of the Dover Street gallery, which will run alongside the gallery’s existing programme for about 4-6 weeks. As the work will be directly visible from the street, it should engage a wide audience.
The applicant will have full artistic ownership of the window alcove space, upstairs window spaces, or both. Gazelli Art House is committed to offering logistical, practical and critical support to the artists.
Gazelli Art House is particularly interested in supporting young artists and curators, offering a platform for new, evolving work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (including full name, contact details, and current school)
- General artist statement (250 word max)
- Description of proposed project (500 word max). Preferably no projector installations.
- Up to 5 image files or up to 5 web-links to moving image/sound work demonstrating your practice (please use the ‘Gazelli Blue Print’ which is available to .pdf download)
- Window Project budget outlined
- Notice that you saw this announcement on “ArtDeadline.Com”
Artist/Curator partnership applications also welcome.
Exhibition dates: 19th December 2016 – 14th January 2017
Contemporary gallery Gazelli Art House supports a wide range of international artists, presenting a broad and dynamic programme to a diverse audience through global public projects and exhibition spaces in London and Baku.
Gazelli Art House
39 Dover Street
London W1S 4NN