Call for Submissions One Foot in the River’ Printmaking Exhibition
U.S. National Deadline: August 1, 2017 – This juried invitational printmaking exhibition will feature hand pulled prints including etchings, lithographs, relief prints, monoprints, silkscreens and alternative printmaking processes, (excluding photography). Images must include an image of, or a reference to, a river.
The exhibition will be juried by digital images with a limit of three entries per artist.
Finished, framed size can be no greater than 12” x 12” (one square foot).
The Lillian Davis Hogan Galleries on the campus of Saint Mary’s University are located on the bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River in southeastern Minnesota. The gallery is one of the top regional art spaces and provides excellent artistic opportunities through seven exhibitions per year.
There is no entry fee, and the gallery does not take a percentage for works sold.
- A submission will consist of images and an image list.
- Artists can submit up to three artworks and must include one image for each artwork. Images should be in JPEG format. Please name files with first initial, last name, underscore, number corresponding to image list and title: (Example: JDoe_01Title.jpg)
- Image list can be submitted as a Word or PDF doc and should include:
– Contact information (name, address, phone, email)
– Retail Price (If not for sale, artwork should be identified as NFS)
Please email questions or entries to LDHGallery@smumn.edu. More specific shipping information will be provided to selected artists.
Image entry deadline: August 1, 2017
Artist notification August 15, 2017
Accepted work must arrive before September 15, 2017
Opening reception Thursday, October 5, 2017
Artworks will be returned after November 15, 2017
Lilian Davis Gallery
Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
700 Terrace Heights
Winona, MN 55987