Call for Submissions 50/50 Juried Art Exhibition
International Deadline: July 28, 2017 – Queen Gallery is seeking submissions for our annual 50/50 Juried Art Exhibition! Our last show was such a giant success that we are very excited to continue this tradition to celebrate our anniversary. All artwork must be 20” x 20” (including frame, if work is framed) and artists can submit up to three works.
All artwork must be completed, ready to hang (including professional backings and hanging equipment) and in good condition. It must have your name, title and medium printed clearly on the back and an arrow to indicate which direction is up (unless, of course, it is obvious).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Artist hereby warrants that the Artist created and possesses unencumbered title to the works of art listed and has the right to loan these works for purposes of exhibition and sale.
- All artwork must be 20 inches x 20 inches (including any framing).
- All artwork must have the name, date, title, price and medium clearly printed on the back and be ready for hanging including a wire on the back.
$60.00 (for first submission)
$5.00 (for each additional work, maximum 3 works per artist)
* Participation Fees are only paid if your work is selected to be part of the show
DELIVERY & PICKUP
Artists must drop off their artwork on the specified date (August 3 or August 4 from 4 pm to 7 pm), along with a signed copy of the contract and the participation fee $60 cash for the first submitted artwork, plus $5 each for any additional work (maximum three artworks).
Artists must pick up their work (or arrange to have their work picked up) by the pick-up date August 19 from 6pm to 7 pm and August 22 from 4pm to 7pm* or the art becomes the property of Queen Gallery. Please inform the gallery if someone else is going to be picking up your work.
Each artwork exhibited will be offered for sale. Queen Gallery will take a 30% commission from all work sold at the exhibition.
- Deadline: July 28, 2017
- Artwork drop off: August 3 and August 4 from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Reception: Wednesday August 9, 2017 from 7 to 9:30 pm
- Exhibition: August 8 to 19, 2017
- Artwork pick up: August 19 from 6pm to 7:00 pm and August 22 from 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Queen Gallery presents the work of contemporary artists from Toronto and around the world. We have recently celebrated our 5th anniversary in the Queen East community. Our exhibitions are driven by a comparative exploration of art and culture in an interdisciplinary setting. Housed in a refurbished brownstone, this distinctive space is a forum where the boundaries of media are greeted, embraced and even challenge
382 Queen Street East
Toronto, Ontario M5A 1T1
t: 416 9006383