Portfolio SJU University Galleries Exhibitions
International Deadline: Ongoing – Through the promotion of the visual arts, the University Gallery educates and serves the University’s students, faculty and staff, as well as the diverse communities of the surrounding tri-state area. We host seven shows from September through August. The first six feature professional artists. Submission of CDs for consideration is open to the public, please see below.
OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS
The first six exhibitions are open to professional artists. If you would like to be considered for a show, please submit the following:
- Twenty JPEGS. No more than five detail shots. Title each file with your last name followed by the number in which you wish you images to be viewed. For example: Smith1, Smith2, Smith3, etc. No powerpoint presentations.
- Image list with numbers that correspond with your JPEGS. Include title, size, medium and year. Include this on the disc and a hard copy as well.
- Resume with mailing address, email address and phone number. Include this on the disc and a hard copy as well.
- Artist’s statement. Include this on the disc and a hard copy as well.
- Self-addressed stamped envelope only if you would like your disc returned.
Saint Joseph’s University
5600 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131-1395
Attn: Open Call
The deadline for submission is January 31 for the following school year schedule. The Exhibitions Committee reviews the work and the artists are notified by the end of March. We consider work in all media and all subject matter. Chosen artists are responsible for shipping/transporting their work to and from the gallery.
2717 total views, 4 today