Competitions Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: February 24, 2019 – The fifth anniversary of the internationally successful Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize is open for entries. The prize is open to artists working across all genres, styles and backgrounds.
This year the prize launch 2 new awards – the New Media Award – open to artists who use technology within their practice and the Photography Award. We are a prize that focuses on supporting not just winners but all artists involved.
EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS
- 25 artists will be shortlisted and exhibited publicly at Ashurst’s new offices in London, in May to July 2019, while being considered for 4 of the prizes.
- 5 artists will be shortlisted and exhibited online in May to July 2019, while being considered for the New Media Art Award 2019
- The winners will be selected and given solo exhibitions in August to December 2019, and the New Media Art Award winner will exhibit in October 2019, and awarded the prizes.
- £1000 worth of services and a 12 month mentorship with Genesis Imaging
- Includes £1,000 of vouchers from Cass Art for 3 Winners
- Entrants will feature in our ongoing campaigns to clients, invitations to our informative talks.
- Value of Prizes increased to £9,000 prizes, for the Overall Winner, the Employee Choice Award, the Sculpture Award and the newly launched New Media Art Award with partners Rich Mix and Photography Award with partners Fujifilm and Genesis Imaging.
£20 for first artwork, then £10 per additional artworks up to a maximum of 5 artwork entries.
Visit us for more details and to apply.
Ashurst Emerging Artist Prize 2019
London, United Kingdom
t: +44 207 460 4873