Call for Submissions CICA Contemporary Open Call for Fashion Designers & Artists
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: November 29, 2019 – CICA Museum invites fashion designers, models, and artists worldwide to participate in “Art Teleported,” the art show and conference, which will be held in the Bushwick/Ridgewood neighborhood of New York.
Through Project Art Teleported, we aim to create a global network among nomadic artists, designers, audiences, and communities and promote understanding and appreciation of each other, so they can make, share, appreciate, and live in art in any regions and cultures.
The fashion show will be held during the Party & Performance on January 11, 2020, 3-6pm, the main event of Art Teleported New York 2020. Selected fashion designers/artists will have an opportunity to showcase their experimental clothing. The fashion designer/artist is responsible for bringing model(s) with him/her or s/he may model by him/herself to showcase his/her experimental clothing. Each designer/artist may bring to 3 models. Accepted fashion designers, models, and artists will be granted admission to the Party & Performance (3-6 pm, January 11, 2020) including light refreshments.
APPLICATION – Entry fee not reported
Visit us online for details
- Please send us up to 10 JPG portfolio images (100-700 kilobytes per image recommended) and/or up to 3 direct links to video, your artist statement (optional), and bio. Please email them to “email@example.com.”
- Please write “Submission: Art Teleported – Fashion Show – Designer/Artist’s Name” in the subject line of your email.
- November 29, 2019 Close submissions
- December 2-6, 2019 Approvals: Selected artists will be notified by email.
- January 10-11, 2020 Art Teleported New York 2020
* The schedules are subject to change. More details are available on the website.
CICA Museum has a collection of artist Czong Ho Kim’s sculptures, paintings, and architecture, as well as many renowned international artists’ works. For special exhibitions, we exhibit Contemporary Art pieces including painting, sculpture, and new media art. CICA also offers education and public programs for the cultural development of local communities.
Czong Institute for Contemporary Art