Festivals 57th Annual Coconut Grove Arts Festival
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: September 17, 2019 – The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is held annually on the streets of Coconut Grove, Florida, a charming village within the City of Miami. We invite you to apply to our Festival, one of the most prestigious outdoor festivals in the United States.
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival wants to ensure that your participation is a positive experience. During the Festival, the following amenities are offered to all artists:
- Daily morning coffee and pastries at the Hospitality Area
- Lunch delivered to your booth daily by our volunteers
- Artist images and contact information on the Festival website until the end of 2020
- Festival t-shirt
- 24 hour security
- Booth Sitters available daily to allow artists to take a little break from their booth
- Individualized Discount Code to send to your collectors for the opportunity to purchase Festival tickets ahead of time and for a discounted rate
Claywork, Digital Art, Fiber , Glass, Jewelry and Metalwork, Two-Dimensional Mixed Media, Three-Dimensional Mixed Media, Painting, Photography, Printmaking and Drawing… more
- Standard Booth (10’x11′): $850
- Double Booth (10’x22′): $1,700
- Standard Corner Booth (10’x10′): $1,100 (limited availability)
- Double Corner Booth (10’x22′): $1,950 (limited availability)
- New & Emerging Artists Booth (10’x10′ includes tent): $175
Location: South Bayshore Drive and McFarlane Road, Coconut Grove, Coconut Grove, Florida (South)
We will award a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category. All awards include jury free entry into the next Coconut Grove Arts Festival. Judging will take place Saturday, February 15th. Judges will visit each booth and score the body of work as well as the presentation of the booth. $45,000 will be awarded at the 2020 Festival. Ribbons and cash prize will be hand delivered before the end of the day Sunday.
General Application Fee: $55
New & Emerging Artist Application Fee: $15
Read more details and Apply Online. The Coconut Grove Arts Festival selects 350 artists to participate through a blind jurying process.
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019 – Application deadline.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019 – Thursday, October 17, 2019 – Blind Jurying at the CGAF Office.
- Friday, November 8, 2019 – Artists notified via e-mail of jurying results.
- Monday, December 2, 2019 – Deadline to pay booth fee and accept invitation to participate
- Friday, January 3, 2020 – Last day to cancel and receive a 90% refund of the booth fee.
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – Artist check-in and set-up begins AFTER 2:00 pm
- Friday, February 14, 2020 – Kick-off Concert at Peacock Park 6pm – 11pm
- Saturday, February 15, Sunday the 16, and Monday the 17, 2020
- 57th Coconut Grove Arts Festival from 10am-6pm on Saturday, Sunday. 10am-5pm on Monday.
The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is presented by the Coconut Grove Arts & Historical Association, Inc., a non-profit organization with a full-time professional staff, Board of Directors and more than 600 community volunteers. With over 100,000 visitors, proceeds from the event provide funding for educational and community programs, including a Building Fund for a permanent Arts Center in Coconut Grove. The Coconut Grove Arts Festival is supported but not funded by the City of Miami.
3390 Mary Street, Ste 128
Coconut Grove, FL 33133