Competitions The Art of Photography
International Deadline: February 26, 2019 – The R.G. Endres Gallery annual Art of Photography competition is held every April. Open to all photographers, 18 years of age or older, whose submitted works are created with a camera, independent of any supervision.
The Exhibition runs during the month of April 2019 with a gala reception on Friday, April 12th, 2019.
- Portraits and People
- Landscapes and Architecture
- Abstract / non-traditional / photo-collage/ highly digitally enhanced.
Any image that does not fit clearly into the first 2 categories will be put into the 3rd category.
Three “Best of Category” awards at $250.00 and six “Honorable Mention” awards at $100.00.
APPLY ONLINE – $30.00 for first image, $5.00 for each additional.
The Sales Commission to the Gallery is 40%. All work MUST be for sale . Prices listed on the entry form are binding and cannot be changed after submission to the show is made.
- Submissions Deadline: Tuesday, February 26th, 2019
- Initial selection by Juror: Wednesday, February 27th, 2019
- Notification of Finalist: Monday, March 4th, 2019
- Deadline for receipt of shipped works: Wednesday, March 27th, 2019
- Deadline for receipt of hand delivered works: Friday March 29th, 2019
- Exhibit installation: Monday, April 1st, 2019
- Adjudication of awards: Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
- Awards Gala: Friday, April 12th, 2019
- Show removal: Tuesday, April 30th, 2019
The Prairie Village Arts Council is a volunteer committee of the City of Prairie Village, working with the Prairie Village Municipal Foundation to foster cultural awareness and development in the City of Prairie Village. The Council curates the R.G. Endres Gallery, located in the Municipal Building at 7700 Mission Road. The gallery shows monthly exhibitions of regional artists and has two annual Juried Competitions.
R.G. Endres Gallery
7700 Mission Rd.
Prairie Village, KS 66208