Internet 4th Artist Spotlight Solo Art Competition
International Deadline: April 30, 2018 – Fusion Art is now accepting entries for the 4th Artist Spotlight Solo Art Competition. Artist Spotlight highlights individual artists who have an overall body of work to showcase.
The Artist Spotlight competition is an open competition. There is no theme and any subject matter and any media are acceptable. Both 2D and 3D artists from around the world are encouraged to submit their best work for consideration.
BENEFITS & AWARDS
From this competition Fusion Art will select up to 9 winning artists – three traditional artists, three digital & photography artists and three 3-dimensional artists for individual month-long solo art exhibitions on the Fusion Art website starting in June 2018.
The gallery will promote the winning artists, worldwide, on the website, through its marketing and publicity channels and the winners will be invited to the 3rd Annual Group Show in Palm Springs in February 2019. Artist Spotlight winners will also be promoted through Fusion Art’s Artsy.net gallery.
A nonrefundable entry fee of $35 for up to 5 images.
All inquiries from potential buyers will be directed to the artist for negotiation. Fusion Art does not take a commission on any sale that results from the online exhibition.
- Deadline for Entries: April 30, 2018
- Opening of the first 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibits: June 1, 2018
- Opening of the second 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibits: July 1, 2018
- Opening of the third 3 Artist Spotlight Solo Exhibits: August 1, 2018
- Call for Artists Announced: December 2, 2017
- Like all the online exhibitions – once the solo exhibition closes it will be archived on the site under Archived Exhibitions
Fusion Art is an online gallery website where new, emerging and professional artists can enter online juried art exhibitions, obtain competition experience, as well as gain exposure to art collectors and art professionals.