Festivals Gulfport Fine Arts Festival
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: November 1, 2017 – The Gulfport Fine Arts Festival (formerly the Gulfport Masters) is currently accepting artist submissions for the third annual Fine Arts event to be held in Veteran’s Park, one of Gulfport’s most pristine parks.
Overlooking Boca Ciega Bay, the park is in the Waterfront Arts District where you can stroll, shop, dine and listen to live entertainment. The Gulfport Fine Art Festival will be open to the public with complimentary parking conveniently located within walking distance. Courtesy transportation is also available from remote parking locations throughout the City.
Show Date: February 17-18, 2018
Show Times: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Both Days)
- All artwork submitted to the jury process, displayed and presented for sale must be designed, executed and exhibited by the accepted artist.
- Artwork may be submitted in the following categories: 2D, 3D, Ceramics, Fiber, Glass, Metal, Mixed Media, Wood, Acrylics, Collage, Assemblages, Drawing, Leather, Oils, Pastels, Fine Photography, Stone, Watercolors, Fine Jewelry and Sculpture.
- Applications must include three (3) photos of your work and one (1) photo of outdoor booth set up.
- Artist certifies that jury images submitted represent his/her current original work.
- An Artist Statement describing the technique, materials, and processes used in the creation of your work must be included with each entry, and may be used for promotion.
- Buy/sell items are strictly prohibited from all or part of an artist’s booth.
- Artwork created from molds, kits, embellished objects or other commercial means or artwork produced in volume production will not be accepted.
- Applications must be submitted with non-refundable application fee either online or via USPS.
- Artist Reception on Friday Evening
- Home Based Accommodations (limited)
- Patron Awards
- Booth Sitters (for short breaks)
10’ x 10’ Booth Fee: $275.00 (ea. 10’x10’)
Booth fees will be due in full by December 15, 2017. Once accepted, Booth Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5350 31st Ave. S.
Gulfport, FL 3370
APPLY ONLINE – Application Fee: $25.00
Visit us online for further details and easy online application.
- Applicants will be selected by a Jury of your peers.
- The number of exhibitors offering work in each category will be limited.
- Applying for the show does not guarantee acceptance.
- A waiting list will be established in case of cancellation. Alternates will be chosen from the wait list at the discretion of the Jury.
Notification Date December 1, 2017. Confirmation or rejection of acceptance will be sent via e-mail and will not be given over the phone without prior written confirmation.