Festivals 50th Park City Kimball Arts Festival
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
U.S. National Deadline: March 8, 2019 – The Park City Kimball Arts Festival is an award-winning jury-selected visual arts festival located in the heart of the world-famous resort community of Park City, Utah.
Now, in its 50th year, the Kimball Arts Festival is Utah’s longest-running visual arts festival and is one of the most highly regarded art events in the West. For three days, the Park City Kimball Arts Festival proudly features more than 220 of North America’s finest artists across 13 disciplines, providing visitors with an opportunity to meet and purchase art from a wide variety of talented artists from across the country and internationally. Each year, the Festival draws more than 50,000 art enthusiasts to Park City’s Historic Main Street for a celebration of art, cuisine and music.
The Festival is open to individual or co-artists selling his/her/their original artwork in a variety of mediums. No dealers, proxies, agents or representatives are permitted. Participating Artists must be onsite during all public hours of the Festival.
ACCOLADES FROM OUR 2018 PARTICIPATING ARTISTS
- “It has been our record show every year. It is run like a well-oiled machine. I can’t say enough good things about this show.”
- “I really think you guys do a phenomenal job. I would say we especially appreciate being treated as business owners as well as artists and you do a great job of that. We are very grateful for the opportunity to sell our work.”
- “You and everyone working at the Kimball Arts Festival clearly go out of your way to take care of the artists, and your extra efforts are not lost on me; I was extremely impressed by every interaction I had with you and your team.”
- “You have an extremely kind and generous community of patrons there in Park City.”
- “Always love your show! Very organized, easy up and easy tear down. Hope to come back next year. Thank you for all your hard work, it showed.”
- “Everyone involved was professional and caring. It was a pleasure to exhibit.”
- “A heartfelt thank you for my best Kimball Arts Festival. It continues to be my FAVORITE show to be in. The energy from the public was awesome… I hated to leave. (That’s a sure sign of a great show.) Once again, great job. I will apply again next year for sure.”
FESTIVAL INFORMATION AND DEMOGRAPHICS
- Attendance: 55,000+
- 44% from out-of-state
- 55% Female, 45% Male
— 18-30: 8%
— 31-45: 18%
— 46-60: 30%
— 61-70: 30%
— Over 70: 15%
- 78% with college or advanced educational degrees
- Annual Household Income
— $50,000 – $99,999: 21%
— $100,000 – $149,999: 20%
— $150,000 – $200,000: 19%
— More than $200,000: 30%
- Comprehensive print, digital, broadcast, and social media marketing plan to promote the event through local, in-state, and out-of-state outlets.
- Printed color program, website listings with links, interactive mobile map and website.
Visit us online for complete details and easy online Application. We hope you apply to the 50th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival!
If you have any questions please contact us at 435.649.8882 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimball Art Center (KAC) is dedicated to providing arts access, education, engagement and experience to everyone.
Through our exhibitions, educational arts programs and events, KAC provides a platform and a place for artists and arts enthusiasts to come together to explore, celebrate, develop and cherish the creative spark that lives within us all. We believe that art brings meaning, joy, direction, community enhancement and inspiration to the 85,000+ community members we serve each year. We know that art changes lives and brings people together, sustaining our vibrant community and catalyzing positive change in the world around us.
Kimball Art Center
1401 Kearns Boulevard
PO Box 1478
Park City, UT 84060