+ Internet 10th Annual “Abstracts” Online Art Competition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: February 24, 2019 – Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery announces an art call for the gallery’s 10th Annual “Abstracts” Juried Online Art Competition for the month of February 2019. The gallery invites all 2D and 3D artists (including photographers) from around the world to make online submissions for possible inclusion in the Gallery’s March 2019 online group art exhibition.
Light Space & Time encourages artists regardless of where they reside and regardless of their experience or education in the art field to send the gallery their best interpretation of the theme “Abstracts” by entering their best non-objective and non-representational art.
Ten winning artists will be selected for the Overall Category, chosen from the different media categories. Each media category will have a first, second, third, fourth and fifth place as well as five honorable mention awards. There will be Special Recognition awards for each media category. There will also be a Special Merit Category, which is art chosen from the different media categories.
- The top winning artists for each exhibition will be promoted and circulated to over 550+ major News Outlets, Premium FOX, CBS, NBC, Affiliated Sites, Guaranteed inclusion on Google News & Bing News and Social Media Inclusion..
- The winning images will be seen by an international audience of gallery directors, art collectors and art consultants. The winning entries will be featured on the Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery website for one month and then remain in the gallery’s Archives for five (5) years.
- By having their work on the LST website, winning artists should increase exposure to their work, enhance their resume and create an increased number of backlinks to their own website.
- After the art show closes each month, the exhibition will remain in the LST Archive to be viewed by website visitors and be available to be promoted by the artist through their personal art portfolio.
- LST will promote the winning artists of each exhibition via email, online press releases, online event promotions and social media marketing to art collectors, art gallery owners and directors and related art professionals.
- LST also provides promotion to the artists in the Special Merit and Special Recognition categories and lists them in the archive at the close of the show in which they are included.
The entry fee is $14.00.
Visit us or further information and to apply online
Deadline for Receiving Entries – February 24, 2019
Results Emailed to Artists & Posted – March 1, 2019
Art Exhibition Opens – March 1, 2019
Art Exhibition Closes & Archived – March 31, 2019
Light Space & Time was created to assist new and emerging artists gain competition experience in juried art shows. The gallery works to help participating artists develop their art resumes and obtain exposure to decision makers in the art world. Light Space & Time conducts monthly themed online art competitions.