Competitions 64th Annual Exhibition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
U.S. National Deadline: May 5, 2018 – The National Society of Painters in Casein & Acrylic’ announces a call for artists for its 64th Annual Exhibition. Open to original paintings in Casein, Acrylic, and Egg Temper not previously shown in our Annuals. Artists working in USA are eligible to apply.
On display June 18 thru July 6 at NY’s Salmagundi Club.
Over $16,000 in cash awards.
Non-member $20, not refundable.
Visit us for complete Prospectus. Artists can enter either by online form or via mail.
A 20% donation to NSPCA is expected on all sales resulting from the exhibition.
- Entry Deadline: May 5, 2018
- Receiving Day: Friday June 15, 2018, 11 am To 3 pm
- Opens To The Public: Monday June 18, 2018
- Awards Presentation: Friday July 6, 2018 At 7pm
- Pick-Up: After The Award Presentation Friday Evening And Saturday July 7, 2018 11 am To 3 pm
The National Society of Painters in Casein and Acrylic was founded to give artists opportunity to exhibit works regardless of style, “school” or subject matter. It is the foremost National Showcase for the two Aquamedia —Casein and Acrylic.