Call for Submissions Call for 2d New York City Artists
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
U.S. Regional Deadline: January 26, 2018 – Our company, Catapult Marketing is looking to partner with a New York City-based artist for a solo gallery exhibition of 2D work titled ‘A Command Performance’ in our client’s Park Avenue storefront starting April 2, 2018. This exhibit will be part of an ongoing series celebrating local artists.
A Command Performance celebrates the performing arts (Theatre, Dance, Jazz, Film, Classical Music, etc.) through the eye, perspective and imagination of local fine artists – and shares our client’s passion for the arts.
This is an excellent opportunity for an artist to showcase their work to a high-end client base. The artist receives 100% of sales, less any production costs incurred by our client
- Artists must be contemporary artists working in New York, celebrating, documenting or representing the performing arts of New York.
- Media is limited to that which is suitable for wall-mounted presentation, photography is preferred but painting and works on paper will be considered. We are not seeking sculpture, sound/video media or performance art.
- Artist must be able deliver 15 exhibition-ready works no later than 03/12/18.
- Exhibited work must be either one-of-a-kind original works or from a limited-edition series of no more than 10 and be exclusively on view in our client’s location for the duration of the exhibition. All exhibited work must remain in place for the duration of the exhibition.
- Artist must be willing/able to print and deliver art for exhibit. All agreed upon, upfront payments will be reimbursed by our client.
- Artist must agree to inclusion of work in exhibition promotion through various media and marketing channels.
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES – No Entry Fee
Please submit 5-10 works as JPGs (under 5mb ea.), PDF contact sheet, or direct link to a lightbox or collected portfolio via email [ firstname.lastname@example.org ], with artist contact info (phone number and email address) in the body of the email. Additional links to portfolios, reviews and/or social media platforms are welcome. Please let us know that you saw this announcement on “ArtDeadline.Com”.
Contact Name: Cortney Lederer
Contact Email: email@example.com