Competitions 2019 Waterloo Arts Juried Exhibition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: April 7, 2019 – Waterloo Arts invites all artists residing in the US or Canada to submit artwork for the 2019 Waterloo Arts Juried Exhibition. This is a unique opportunity for artists to exhibit work in the Waterloo Arts Gallery in Cleveland, Ohio.
For the third straight year, the Juried Exhibition will take place in three locations in the Waterloo Arts District: Waterloo Arts, Praxis Fiber Workshop and Brick Ceramic + Design. Artists will also receive substantial exposure during the district’s largest community event, The Waterloo Arts Fest, welcoming more than 5,000 attendees.
- Artists must be at least 18 years of age and reside in the US or Canada
- Artist may submit up to three (3) pieces of original art in any two-dimensional or 3d media
- Work must have been executed within the last 5 years and not previously shown at Waterloo Arts
- Time based, electronic media, performance art, and installations will NOT be accepted.
- Work exceeding 36 inches in any dimension may be excluded due to space restrictions
- Work may not exceed seventy pounds in weight
- Artists are responsible for the cost of delivery and/or shipping and must arrange for return shipping via prepaid shipping labels
Anthony Mastromatteo, Painter and Professor, Hiram College… see more
Over $2,100 in cash awards, plus Honorariums for all accepted artists.
$30 non-refundable fee for up to three pieces.
Visit us for further details and to apply.
Waterloo Arts is a 501(c)3 whose mission is to enrich the neighborhood culturally and economically by creating a stimulating arts environment through quality exhibits, performances, special events, and educational programming for people of all ages.
15605 Waterloo Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44110