Print & Art Figures: Call for Artists & Writers
International Deadline: December 31, 2018 – ArtAscent promotes artists of images and words, and connect them with art lovers. This is accomplished by calls for artists and writers, artist profiling, art magazine publication, and artist and writer online showcasing. Each call is theme based, with the intent to showcase diverse creative explorations of that theme via various media. This marketing tool is created by artists and writers, for artists and writers.
CURRENT EXHIBITION THEME
Figures of human form. Figures of life, imagination, history, mythology and allegory. In costume, in none. In lightness, in darkness. In dignity, in shame. Of everyday, of me, of you.
Share your FIGURES with words or images.
Submitted work can include visual art – paintings, drawings, photography, mixed media, digital, printmaking, installations, ceramics, fabric, jewelry, sculpture, and other 2- and 3-dimensional media – and written art – fiction, poetry, short stories and other written explorations (up to 900 words). Your submission must be your original creation.
BENEFITS & AWARDS
If your work is selected you will be:
- Announced as one of the selected artists/writers in the ArtAscent newsletter.
- Published in ArtAscent Art & Literature Journal – a beautiful collectable keepsake that is available in digital and print long after the release date. Your showcase includes your artist/writer website link.
- Showcased for at least two years on the ArtAscent website online exhibition, including your artist/writer website link.
- Listed by name online for at least two years on the ArtAscent website artist/writer listing directory.
- Promoted on the ArtAscent Facebook (16,000+ likes), Twitter, and Pinterest sites.
APPLY ONLINE HERE – $15+ entry fee.
Visit us online for more information and to Apply.