Call for Submissions Review Me 2020
International Deadline: January 31, 2020 – This is the 4th Review Me competition in cooperation with art experts, critics and art media, organized and presented by Biafarin. Biafarin is a Canadian artist management with a network of artists from 70 countries. Since 2014, we have helped thousands of artists to present, promote and sell their art worldwide.
What Makes this event different?
Review Me is a unique art opportunity. Selected artists receive a valuable detailed review for their artworks from an art expert. Then, upon artist approval of the review, it will be published in art media and will help to increase artist exposure. It gives artist a Receiving an honest, unbiased review from art experts is a great way to know how your audience think and feel about your art, to remain on your toes and to get better in creating fantastic art. It is important to know how an art critic is touched by your art concept or in what areas an art expert thinks that you might need to improve. A review from an art professional gives your fans and collectors a better idea about your art concept and engages them more in your art journey, while by publishing your art review, you will increase your chances to present and sell more of your art.
The competition is open to all artists worldwide creating original artwork in 2 and 3-dimensional media. Art must be entirely the work of the entrant, executed without the supervision of an instructor. Artworks are preferred to be created within the last 5 years.
- Art Critique – Selected artists will receive a detailed review of their submitted artworks.
- Translation – Critiques will be translated and published in 2 languages: English and Italian.
- Publishing – Selected artists’ critiques will be be published in digital issue of the magazine on magazine’s website, available in both English and Italian.
- Promoting to other media – Selected artists’ critiques will be be promoted for publishing in other art media internationally.
- Biafarin Certificate – A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
Participation is free. Selected artists need to pay Euro 130 for receiving a detailed art review and publishing in online art media.
Visit us online for more details and easy online Application. Artists need to provide their complete CV (biography, statement, education, achievements, exhibitions, etc) along with 5 to 10 artworks for review.
Biafarin means “Create” in the ancient empire of Perse, ruling in the 6th century BC, which has been one of the richest art heritages in the world’s history. We have chosen this name to represent our deep admiration for creations, creators and creatures around the world.
Biafarin Inc. is a registered Canadian business in Ontario. We offer our services through Biafarin.com; which is an artist management platform, established to help artists worldwide to present their artistic career, promote their art, sell their artworks and create more revenue from new channels.
As a resourceful multi-layered art marketplace, Biafarin ecosystem includes a multi-lingual portal, support team and a network of art businesses.