Call for Submissions Exhibizone – Summer 2020
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: July 31, 2020 – Exhibizone – Summer 2020 invites photographers and visual artists from around the world to submit their artworks for an online group exhibition and international art publication. Biafarin smart exhibitions receive thousands unique visitors, record reviews from visitors, collectors and art experts and boost artists communication, engagement and sales. Moreover, millions of online visitors have access to exhibition catalogue via amazon and other famous marketplaces.
Open to all artists in Photography, Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Illustration, Digital Arts, Sculpture, Mixed Media, etc. worldwide.
Selected artists for exhibition will receive:
- Group Exhibition – Up to 100 artworks will be chosen for this unique smart summer art exhibition and the exhibition will run from 15 August to 15 September 2020.
- Artwork Sales – Selected artworks will be promoted to sell via online exhibition link and in up to 3 online art galleries worldwide for the duration of the exhibition.
- Honorable Mention Awards – 10 most popular artworks in the exhibitions will be recognized as Honorable Mention and will receive an Honorable Mention award certificate.
- Exhibition Catalogue – All selected artworks and artists will be published in a stylish colorful exhibition catalogue available online and in print (upon request). The catalogue will be promoted internationally and circulated and available to Millions of viewers in Amazon, iBooks, NOOK, etc.
- Artwork Badges – Certificate – A digital badge for each artwork will be sent to each artist to share in social media.
- Artwork Reviews – All exhibition visitors can submit their reviews and ratings of the exhibition and each artwork online. The reviews act as a bridge to visitors’ minds and hearts and will be sent to each selected artist for exhibition by email.
- Exhibition Promotion – A promotion program including exhibition press release sent out, catalogue circulation and social media presentation; will be executed to boost the selected artists’ exposure and increase the artwork sales during the exhibition period.
- Reports, Analytics and Insights – A report containing the number of views, reviews, artworks popularity, and engagement rate of exhibition viewers with artworks along with sales statistics will be sent to artists regularly.
- Biafarin Certificate – A digital certificate will be issued for all participants and selected artists. Each artist can print the digital certificate from Biafarin platform, after the submission is complete.
- Biafarin Free Shipment – Selected Biafarin members with Gold and Platinum membership will use a free shipment of their artwork(s) in case of sales.
US$ 15 for up to 3 Artworks
US$ 30 for up to 10 Artworks
Biafarin means “Create” in the ancient empire of Perse, ruling in the 6th century BC, which has been one of the richest art heritages in the world’s history. We have chosen this name to represent our deep admiration for creations, creators and creatures around the world.
Biafarin Inc. is a Canadian Artist Management company with a network of artists in 70+ countries. As an art technology company, our online platform empower artists to present, promote and sell their art worldwide.
Exhibizone is a new generation of smart online exhibitions by Biafarin, helping artists to effectively showcase their art, while stay connected to visitors and receive exhibition reports to adjust their effort for boosting their art sales.