+ Internet Self Portraits: A 2D Online Group Exhibition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: May 31, 2020 – Alice Shapiro/Alliza Books, curator for Inaossien Arts, invites all artists to submit one new self portrait that must reflect the artist’s feelings about being socially distanced during the 2020 pandemic.
Open to artists in all 2D media from all over the world. One entry per artist. Dimensions on 2D artwork may measure 100 cm x 100 cm/40 inches x 40 inches (Please Do NOT include framing in measurements).
- Online exhibition for a duration of 30 days
- Press Release Distribution to Media
- Translation of Press Releases in Italian and Greek and distribution to the local media)
- Social Media Coverage starting as soon as the show is booked and confirmed (June 2020)
- eInvitations to Collectors, Dealers and Lovers of Art
- Presentation of the show on a dedicated page on the website of INAOSSIEN Art (similar to this one )
- Exhibition Catalogue Published on Apple’s Book Store Free to Download on all Apple Devices (similar to this one: Exhibition Catalogue: Alice) including a 150-word essay from each artist
- Exhibition Artwork
$20 USD to submit (first 30 submissions received are FREE); All selected artists will be required to pay processing, maintenance, marketing and promotion fee of $500 USD through my secure PayPal account.
Visit us for more details and Entry instructions.
Curator will direct all relevant inquiries about purchasing your art to the artist by email and all transactions regarding the sale of works are the sole responsibility of the artist. No commission is taken for sales and no additional fees other than the 20 USD entry fee and 500 USD services fee for selected artists are required.