Festivals stARTup Art Fair San Francisco
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: February 9, 2020 – stARTup Art Fair San Francisco is a the hotel art fair created by artists, for artists.
Our three-day fair is April 24-26, 2020 at the fun and retro Hotel del Sol, within walking distance to the nearby SF Art Market gallery fair. Artists will have a unique opportunity to expose new work to a myriad of collectors, curators, gallerists, and art consultants who will be coming to the city for a weekend of contemporary art.
The core mission of stARTup Art Fair is to provide a marketplace that gives artists the power to present and sell work on their own terms.
Those selected from the open application process will each take over a hotel room for the course of three days to present a solo show of their work. Applicants will have their work reviewed by an impressive Selection Committee of art world professionals:
- Andrew Rafacz, Owner Director, Andrew Rafacz Gallery, Chicago
- Michelle Nye, Director, SFMOMA Artists Gallery, San Francisco
- René de Guzman, Senior Curator of Art, Oakland Museum of California
- Danielle Fox, Owner/Director, Slate Contemporary Gallery, Oakland
- Carrie Lederer, Artist, Former Curator Bedford Center
- Rodney Ewing, Widely exhibited San Francisco-based artist
Install your artwork, make your own sales, speak directly to potential collectors and art world professionals and unlike most contemporary artist fairs, and keep 100% of your sales. Exhibitor fees include:
- 4 nights at the hotel
- Complimentary fair passes your guests
- A personal artist page on the stARTup website
- Discounted valet parking
- PR, advertising, and marketing through our newsletter, ad buys, and social media channels
- Curatorial and professional development support in the weeks before and after the fair
- Automatic acceptance to our leading online sales partner, Artfinder and newest art discovery platform, Wescover
Visit us for more information.