Competitions Monmouth Museum 41st Annual Juried Art Exhibition
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: December 10, 2019 – The Museum presents the 41st Annual Juried International Art Exhibition from January 18, 2020 – March 15, 2020.
Since the Annual Juried Art Exhibition was founded by the Monmouth County Arts Council in 1979, the exhibition has been presented at the Monmouth Museum. In 2011 the Monmouth Museum assumed complete sponsorship of the exhibition. The same year, the museum expanded the call for entries to be international. As a result, the Annual Juried Art Exhibition has become a refreshing representation of creative talent from around the world. Alongside local New Jersey artists, the Annual Juried Art Exhibition has included artists from Japan, Russia, Lithuania, Israel, and Germany.
For this juried exhibition we are accepting artwork of all media and styles to feature in our Main Gallery and will be continuing our tradition of showcasing diverse and international art.
Open to all artists world-wide age 18 and over. All artwork entered must be the artist’s original creations completed within the last five years, and must not have been presented in past Monmouth Museum exhibitions.
4 monetary Jurors’ Awards of $250 each and 5 Honorable Mentions with no monetary award.
$20 per entry/artwork. You may enter 1 – 4 entries.
Artworks will be considered through online submission of digital images.
Artists selected for exhibition will be contacted directly via email by December 18, 2019 Midnight EST.
The Monmouth Museum encourages the sale of exhibited artwork. The Monmouth Museum will collect the purchase price for all work, take a 20% sales commission and issue a check for the remaining 80% to the artist at the close of the exhibition.
The Monmouth Museum is a private, non-profit organization established in 1963. The Museum is one of the largest private museums in New Jersey, with an annual attendance exceeding 40,000. A Museum of Ideas, presents changing art, history and science exhibitions to educate and entertain while providing a destination for creative expression and life-long learning to the diverse community it serves.
765 Newman Springs Road
P.O. Box 359
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Phone: (732) 747-2266