Art Calls Boomer Gallery CFE: Inner World
International Deadline: March 2, 2024 – This Boomer Gallery exhibition seeks to transcend the visual boundaries of art, inviting the viewer into the mysterious inner sanctum of its creator. What’s behind every artistic creation, how many emotions, how many thoughts?
Exhibition takes place in our iconic gallery space in the Tower Bridge district, London, 8th – 13th March 2024.
Open to artists worldwide, everyone is welcome to apply. There are no subject or medium restrictions, everyone is welcomed to apply. Eligible media include, but are not limited to, paintings, sculptures, photography, installations, prints, textiles, illustrations, digital art, poems, etc.
Our gallery is located in the vibrant heart of the iconic Tower Bridge area in London. An elegant blend of historical richness and modern energy, our space serves as an extraordinary platform for artists and audiences alike.
Application is free, but a £169 fee applies for each selected artist. This fee covers an extensive suite of benefits. This fee covers an extensive suite of benefits:
- Printed catalogs, posters, and brochures
- Admin support
- Graphic designer services
- Champagne & caviar at the opening event
- Professional photographer to document the event
- Hostess, security, and bartender services at the opening
- Printing and framing for the artists who opt for that (printing and framing is included in the price).
Visit us online for complete details. Entry will be by email.
Our sales commission remains a modest 15%.
- Application deadline: 2nd March 2024
- Artwork delivery date: 7th March 2024
- Exhibition days: 8th – 13th March 2024
- Opening event on 8th March, from 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Boomer is a London based art gallery created by a group of British artists and art enthusiasts who aim to transcend the gap between culture and countries, highlight the best hidden gems out there and push the boundaries forward”.
Our gallery space is situated right in the heart of artistic London | Aldgate. A cosmopolitan place where great artists like Francis Bacon and Freddy Mercury use to work and hang out, here the art vibe is on every corner, on every building, on every face, on every smile.
3-15 Whitechapel Rd
London E1 1DU, Unit 308