Festivals 55th Annual Laguna Art-A-Fair
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: February 12, 2021 – You are cordially invited to submit your application for the 55th annual Laguna Art-A-Fair, one of the three premier art shows held each summer in beautiful Laguna Beach, California. Noted for high quality fine art and master crafts, this exhibit of approximately 120 artists attracts tourists and patrons from throughout California, the United States and the world.
The 10 week show will be open June 25 through September 3, 2021. .
The beautiful festival grounds are located at 777 Laguna Canyon Road, just a few blocks from downtown Laguna Beach.
Artists may submit only original work of their own design and execution. Reproductions of an artist’s original work are not eligible for jurying.
- Artists may submit only original work of their own design and execution.
- Reproductions of an artist’s original work are not eligible for jurying.
- All media may be submitted for jurying.
- Artists may jury with more than one medium.
- Three works are required of each medium submitted for jurying.
- We are accepting only digital submission (email), deadline February 5, 2021.
- Applicants/Exhibitors must be 18 years or older. No commercial agents, dealers or manufacturers may enter.
There are approximately 117 pre-made exhibition booths. The framework, drywall and canopy are provided. Lighting must be provided by the artist. The majority of the booths consist of two walls (approx. 8’x10’ ea.) Other sizes (subject to availability) range from a half booth, a three-quarter booth, a booth & a quarter, to a booth & a half. Artists are encouraged to paint and decorate their booths to complement their artwork.
EXHIBIT BOOTH COST
Half Booth: $820
Three-quarter Booth: $1165
Full Booth: $1510
Booth and a Quarter: $1855
Booth and a Half: $2200
A non-refundable jury fee of $45 per medium (3 pieces or 3 digital images) is required for each submission. Artists with 3-dimensional work may submit up to 3 images per each piece.
A non-refundable $200 booth deposit and a $35 membership fee will be required within 30 days from all new members.
Visit us online for complete details.
Jury day is February 21, 2021. A packet of information explaining the General and Ground Rules will be mailed to each new artist accepted on Jury Day.
P.O. Box 547
Laguna Beach, CA 92652