Compete National Collage Society 39th Annual Juried Exhibit
International Deadline: June 30, 2023 – The National Collage Society will be hosting it’s 39th Annual Juried Exhibit at Liberty Hall Academic Center and the Galleries at Kean University in Union, New Jersey, and online. This exhibit will count toward Signature Membership.
Exhibit Dates: August 29 – September 30, 2023.
- This exhibition is open to all artists
- Work produced in a classroom or under instruction is not eligible.
- All works must be ORIGINAL, two or three dimensional, mixed-media glued collage.
- All work must be well photographed. Work not suitably photographed may be declined by the jury.
- Collages that have been in any previous NCS juried shows are not eligible.
There will be two types of awards–cash and materials. Award winners will be chosen by the Awards Judge after the show is opened in October. All collages receiving awards will be posted as such on the website.
The entry fee for the Juried exhibit is $50.00. If you are already a member and have paid your yearly membership fee then the entry fee is $15.00. This entry fee entitles you to enter up to two pieces of work.
NCS will contact artists regarding sales inquiries.
The National Collage Society, Inc. (NCS, Inc.) is an art foundation formed to foster the appreciation and interest in the art medium of collage. Collage as an art form has only been identified during the 20th century. The NCS, Inc. promotes the advancement of collage as a major art medium and assists in the education of the public through exhibits, workshops, lectures and publications.
National Collage Society, Inc.
254 West Streetsboro Street
Hudson, Ohio 44236