Internet The Blu-Sky Artist Award
International Deadline: July 31, 2023 – The Blu-Sky Artist Award (BSAA) is an international semi-annual prize put forward by Ten Moir Gallery. Through this award, the gallery aims to recognize and encourage upcoming talented artists from across the world and provide them with a platform to showcase their work.
We embrace visual art in its broadest and most inclusive sense, and are thereby able to award recognition to creators producing art of any type and working with any media. Our artist awards go beyond merely recognizing talent and serve to connect creative thinkers across the world.
Artists and artwork:
- Must be 18 years of age and older at the time of submission
- Theme: Open
- Open to amateur and professional artists
- All locations accepted
- Must be original work of submitting artist
1) Best in Show Winner Receive:
- An unrestricted $500 monetary prize
- Online feature on the Ten Moir Gallery website
- Newsletter Feature
- Social media announcement of prize
- Inclusion in an exhibition of the BSAA winner and finalists
10) Finalist Receive:
- Online feature on the Ten Moir Gallery Website
- Newsletter promotion
- Social media announcement
- Inclusion in an exhibition of BSAA winner and finalists
- Finalist Certificate
Lower entry fees offered from the opening of the competition until May 31st, 2023
Early Bird Discount: $32 USD for 10 works
Regular Fee: $40 USD for 10 works
- Submissions Close | Monday July 31st 2023
- Announcement of Finalists | Thursday, August 10th 2023
- Announcement of Winner | Tuesday, August 15th 2023
The Ten Moir Gallery is devoted to exhibiting the work of talented artists of all levels (emerging to established) from all over the world. Ten Moir Gallery encourages and supports artists who work in diverse styles and mediums.
Through monthly competitions you’ll find that right place to display your work and make real connections. As the premier destination for art in our digital age, we provide opportunities that’ll help you develop your portfolio, grow, and uncover exactly what it takes to take your art to the next level.