Jobs Putney School Summer Arts Seeks Sculpture Teacher
U.S. National Deadline: June 17, 2021 – Opening for a sculpture teacher at The Putney School in VT, June 18-July 25. Working with wire, plaster, wax, wood, stone, and welding desirable. $4500 plus room & board included.
The Putney School is a progressive, independent school on a farm in southeastern Vermont. Founded in 1935 as one of the first coeducational boarding schools in the nation.
Responsibilities may include:
- Teach one or two three-hour workshops during the day
- Teach an hour and a half activity two evenings a week
- Teach two four-hour weekend studio seminars
- Open Studios supervision
- Periodic dormitory supervision
- Mentor apprentice teachers
- Performances and presentations
- Develop, supervise and participate in community events
- Lead students in regularly scheduled outdoor recreational activities; hikes in the Putney forest
Please send letter stating your area of interest, resume, name and contact information of 3 professional references to Tom Howe email@example.com. Applications considered until positions are filled.
The Putney School Summer Programs
Elm Lea Farm
418 Houghton Brook Road
Putney, Vermont 05346
Visit us online for more information on our school, programs, and educational opportunities.