Internet Only CAGO’s 4th Annual International “All Colors” Online Art Competition
International Deadline: October 31, 2016 – Contemporary Art Gallery Online is proud to announce their 4th Annual “ALL Colors” Online Art Competition for the month of October 2016.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online encourages entries from all 2D and 3D artists regardless of their experience, education in the art field or where they may reside. This is an international competition and everyone is encouraged to participate.
A group exhibition of all entrants will be held online at the Contemporary Art Gallery Online during the month of November 2016.
Artists should submit their best non-representational art related to the “Abstract” theme. The “Abstract” theme is considered to be any art that does not attempt to represent external reality, but seeks to achieve its effect using shapes, forms, colors, and textures. Visit our website to see last years Exhibition so as to better demonstrate this month’s theme.
This competition will be judged within three categories; Paintings, Photography and Mixed Media and 3D Work. Awards will be given for the top 3 to 5 works selected, (this will depend on the number submissions in each category). In addition, depending on the amount and the quality of all submissions received, Honorable Recognition awards will also be presented.
• Must be original work to the artist.
• The artist must be willing to sell their work (print or original).
• All work must be available in both low resolution as well as high resolution form. For the purposes of this competition, low resolution files should be sent and not exceed 10 MB. High resolution files will be required for the Annual Anthology and any other print media for which your work may be selected.
Prizes include Memberships to Contemporary Art Gallery Online, Digital Award Certificate, Event Collateral, Radio Interview, In the Artist Studio episode **NEW**, Inclusion in the Year End Anthology Publication, Extensive Marketing and much more. Our Radio Shows have had more than 100,000 listens and the Gallery receives over 125,000 unique visitors a year with over 1.86 Million hits in a year. This is exposure you cannot garner on your own! And finally your entry remains on the Gallery forever.
All participants receive event collateral for their portfolios.
$15 for 1 to 3 images and $20 for all images up to 5
Visit Contemporary Art Gallery Online to Enter Today
- Deadline for Receiving Entries: October 31, 2016
- Competition Results are Posted: November 14, 2016
- Opening of Online Art Exhibition: November 1, 2016
- Award Certificates Emailed to Artists: November 30, 2016
- Online Art Exhibition Closes & Archived November 30, 2016
Contemporary Art Gallery Online was created by Artists and Art Enthusiasts, to be the ultimate meeting place for the sharing of art. Our purpose is to create a platform whereby Artists can display, and ultimately sell their work. We are the only online gallery that limits the number of artists represented and only accept artists, whose work has a strong point of view, and meets our high standard of quality.