Compete Color 2021: 4th International Exhibition
International Deadline: April 19, 2021 – Color 2021, 4th Annual Exhibit. Pure and raw. A splash of color, lines of colors, dabs of color, colored fabric, colored hair, color color color! Throw yourself full force into the world of color and unleash your creativity! This exhibit is going to highlight color in every way. The 4th Annual COLOR Exhibit is here this 2021!
Color theory is taught in art foundation training. Remember the color wheel, primary colors, and secondary colors? And how they can play off each other. An entire generation of artists influenced by abstract expressionism created a movement called Color Field painting. This isn’t the 50s and 60s when great artists like Mark Rothko, Joan Miro, Jackson Pollock, Helen Frankenthaler, Clyfford Stil roamed the streets of New York made their mark. However, we now have electronics, neon, LEDs, Post-It notes, computers, videos, markers, and endless other new arrays of materials and tools to use. We want to see what you can imagine when you get colorful!
On display June 4 – July 16, 2021.
Open to artists who are at least 18 years old submitting original works of art created within the past 3 years. The competition welcomes all media, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, printmaking, textiles, and digital art. Artworks must have been created no earlier than April 19, 2018.
AWARDS & BENEFITS
- 3SA Gold Award: $300 + Certification
- 3SA Silver Award: $150 + Certification
- 3SA Bronze Award: $75 + Certification
- First Honorable Mention Award: Certification
Selected artists for the exhibition receive the following benefits:
- Juried Exhibit
- Posting to 3SA website and social media platforms
- Professional exhibition space and display of artwork
- One of top galleries in Northern Colorado (great addition to resume)
- Accepted artists will be listed on the 3SA website with their work and link to their website
- Press releases on exhibition sent to 3SA media outlets
$39 for 1-3 images, $45 for 4 images, $51 for 5 images.
Visit us for more information and easy online entry.
- Submission Deadline: April 19, Midnight
- Notification: April 28
- Agreement Due: May 5
- Artwork Due: May 28
- Artwork Drop Off Day: May 28, 1-5pm
- Opening Reception: June 4, 6-9pm (Pending)
- Exhibition dates: June 4 – July 16
- Pick Up Day: July 17, 1-5pm
- Artwork Shipping Process: July 19 – 24
3 Square Art’s is a fine art gallery in Northern Colorado. The beautiful space and high ceilings provide the perfect venue for varying sizes of works and installations. The gallery is focused on the “S” component of CSL (Creating, Sharing, Learning) or Sharing and will feature exhibits from national and international artists. 3 Square Art’s ongoing exhibits feature themed topics to push the boundaries and business of art as well as to have fun and connect with others.
3 Square Art
2415 Donella Ct Ste 110
Fort Collins, CO 80524