Compete 100 Square Inches of Art 3rd Annual International Exhibition
International Deadline: September 23, 2021 – 100 Square Inches of Art 3rd Annual International Exhibition. 100 Square Inches of Art pushes the creative powers of local and national artists to expressive their artistic vision inside of 100 square inches or less… no more. Art can be made into any form or shape as long as the total square inches used is equal to or less than 100 square inches (3D Artists get an extra 10 inches of depth for a total of 1000 cubic inches!). See color, see shape, see forms or figures, portraits or abstracts. All in a small form factor that is perfect for a holiday gift or a special addition to your personal art collection.
Thinking small encourages creative thinking and a sense of detail. How can working on a small scale help bring out your vision? How can a small art piece take on a large presence? How much art can an artist pack into a small space? Will the piece be 1” wide and 100” long, 10” x 10” or something else?
On display November 5 – December 17, 2021.
Open to artists who are at least 18 years old (by the time of entry) and submitting original works of art created within the past 3 years.
The competition welcomes all media, including painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, printmaking, textiles, and digital art. Entries must be original work, independently created, composed and executed.
- Kumiko S. McKee is an award-winning artist creating large oil paintings of Japanese-themed historical subjects as well as extremely detailed portrait drawings in large scale format revealing the true spirit of her subjects.
- Amanda Gress is a contemporary figurative artist working in Colorado. She received a BFA in 2005 and MFA in 2008 from Laguna College of Art and Design in California.
- Craig McKee is a fine Artist, Graphic Designer, Entrepreneur, Business Development & Owner, International Sales and Marketing, Recently (Distilling & Brewing).
- Jim Benest, Award-winning Abstract Artist and Photographer.
AWARDS & BENEFITS
- 3SA Gold Award: $300 + Certification
- 3SA Silver Award: $150 + Certification
- 3SA Bronze Award: $75 + Certification
- First Honorable Mention Award: Certification
Selected artists for the exhibition receive the following benefits:
- Juried Exhibit
- Posting to 3SA website and social media platforms
- Professional exhibition space and display of artwork
- One of top galleries in Northern Colorado (great addition to resume)
- Accepted artists will be listed on the 3SA website with their work and link to their website
- Press releases on exhibition sent to 3SA media outlets
$39 for 1-3 images, $45 for 4 images, $51 for 5 images.
Visit us for more information and easy online entry.
- Deadline for Submission: September 19
- Notification: September 30
- Artwork Due: October 29
- Exhibit Date: November 5 – December 17
- Opening Reception: Friday, November 5, 4-8pm
- Exhibition Ends: December 17
- Pick Up Day: December 18, 1-5pm
3 Square Art’s is a fine art gallery in Northern Colorado. The beautiful space and high ceilings provide the perfect venue for varying sizes of works and installations. The gallery is focused on the “S” component of CSL (Creating, Sharing, Learning) or Sharing and will feature exhibits from national and international artists. 3 Square Art’s ongoing exhibits feature themed topics to push the boundaries and business of art as well as to have fun and connect with others.
3 Square Art
2415 Donella Ct Ste 110
Fort Collins, CO 80524