Call for Submissions Field Projects’ Winter 2018 Open Call
NOTE: This opp listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
International Deadline: December 2, 2017 – Field Projects is pleased to announce our Winter 2018 Open Call! Emerging and mid-career artists are invited to submit their work for consideration in our June-July 2017 exhibition: Show #45. The theme of the show will come from the work submitted.
All submissions will be considered by our Guest Curator (TBA) for Show #45 and the accompanying online show. Simultaneously, Field Projects Panel will be considering the submissions for future group shows, solo shows, art fairs, outside exhibitions, and our studio visit program for NYC artists.
Field Projects is an NYC-based project space located in the heart of Chelsea’s gallery district. As an artist run space, we are committed to opening the field of exhibition opportunities to other working artists. Whether you have submitted to Field Projects before or it’s your first time, we would love to see your work!
ELIGIBILITY & TERMS
- Artists working in all medium are welcome to apply.
- All artwork submitted must be ready to hang or install. Works on paper must be framed. Photographs must be framed.
- Artist living outside NYC are also welcome to apply, however you will be responsible for artwork shipping costs.
- Artists working in new media, film, or video – you may be required to use your own equipment for exhibitions.
- Artists may submit up to 5 works.
SUBMISSION FEE : $35
Selected artists will be notified by December 12th, 2017.
All accepted artwork must arrive at Field Projects by Saturday, December 2rd, 11:59pm. Show #45 opens on Thursday, January 4th, 2018.
All artwork in Show #45 will be for sale, with artists receiving 50% of final sale.
Field Projects is an artist run project space and online venue dedicated to emerging and mid-career artists. Centered on short-term curatorial projects, Field Projects presents monthly exhibitions at their Chelsea location in addition to pop-up exhibitions throughout New York City.
526 W 26th Street, #807
NY, NY 10001