Call for Submissions Solo Exhibition at Maake Projects
U.S. National Deadline: October 30, 2019 – We are excited to announce our OPEN CALL for a SOLO EXHIBITION at the brand new Maake Projects space. Artists making work in all media are encouraged to apply.
Maake Magazine is an independent, artist-run organization that was created to support contemporary artists and other artist-run projects. It is our mission to provide exhibition opportunities as well as both online and print publishing opportunities for emerging and mid-career artists. Through collaborations with artists, curators, artist-run groups, galleries and more, we facilitate projects that support dialogue and community and increase the visibility of the arts while defying geographic boundaries.
ELIGIBILITY & TERMS
- Artists must be based in the US.
- Artists must be 18 years old or older to apply.
- Artists may submit up to 6 works.
- Artists working in all media are welcome to apply.
Published Artists receive the following:
- Solo exhibition in Maake’s new project space in central PA
- Feature posted on Maake’s social media outlets, website and blog
- Artist Interview and accompanying gallery of work posted on our website
APPLY ONLINE – $20 Application
- 6 images of work (or video or other media)
- Short statement
- Short bio
- Social Media info
Exhibition Proposal (500 words max)