Compete The Chelsea International Photography Competition
International Deadline: February 15, 2022 – The Chelsea International Photography Competition (CIPC) celebrates gifted, notable, and fresh talents in the world of photography. Professional and amateur photographers, at any stage of their careers, are invited to participate in the competition to be discovered and promoted professionally in the heart of New York’s art district.
The Competition is an ideal way to exhibit your talent to a wider international audience. With a distinguished panel of jurors and more than $55,000 in valuable prizes.
Open to professional and amateur photographers from around the world at any stage of their careers. Digital, Analog, Phone Images and Images taken with any camera are all accepted. Videos are not allowed.
The competition does not impose any restrictions in terms of the subject of the submitted photographs. The images may investigate any topic, from regional cultures and travel photography to commercial work and photojournalism.
Bill Armstrong is a New York based fine art photographer. Faculty Member of the School of Visual Arts and The International Center of Photography… more
Nelson Bakerman has been recognized as one of the most versatile photographers in New York. Faculty Member at International Center of Photography… more
The Chelsea International Photography Competition provides the winning participants an opportunity to exhibit at one of our New York spaces, located in the heart of the Chelsea art district. The sprawling and elegant street-level space attracts hundreds of visitors with its striking exterior.
Along with the exciting opportunity to showcase your works in New York, each artist will additionally be provided with invaluable promotional benefits.
- Collective Exhibition: A collective exhibition for 15 selected photographers from each of the categories – Amateur Photography and Professional Photography – will be held on January 4th – 17th, 2023 at one of our New York spaces, located in the heart of the Chelsea art district.
- Photographs submitted by the selected photographers will be displayed on our website for one year.
- $500 cash prize will be awarded to five (5) selected photographers and their work will be shown on our websites.
- Five (5) photographers will be awarded one year of exposure on ARTmine.com which includes an artist statement composed by ARTmine’s talented art writers.
- Amateur Photography: There is a $25 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category.
- Professional Photography: There is a $45 entry fee for up to 5 images in this category.
The exhibition space incorporates a 20/80 commission structure: the artist receives 80% of the list/retail price, and the exhibition space receives 20% of the list/retail price.
NY Art Competitions is a division of The New York Fine Arts Group, that was established in 1984 by the late Miki Stiles, an artist who wanted to break into the NY art market and opened her own gallery, Agora Gallery. Ever since, NY Art Competitions has been providing artists/with competition opportunities to benefit them in advancing in their careers and promoting their work to a greater audience. Our competitions for artists and photographers from around the world offer awards such as cash prizes, international exposure, participation in art fairs in the U.S., participation in group exhibitions in Chelsea, New York and many other promotional opportunities. New York Art Competitions hosts four (4) annual juried art competitions.
Agora Gallery – New York Art Competitions
530 West 25th Street
New York, NY, 10001