Festivals Superfine! Art Fair
International Deadline: Varies – Take Control of Your Art Career. Apply for a booth at Superfine!
Superfine! is an artist driven fair, founded in 2015 that empowers electrifying artists to sell their art to interested buyers. Now is a great time to submit your art for a booth as we are bringing back our in-person fairs in 2021! We are busy implementing our Resilience Plan, to bring artists back to the marketplace.
We make the process of buying art inclusive and welcoming, perfect for emerging and seasoned artists alike.
Superfine! takes no commission on any artwork sold, either in person at the fair or via our online E-Fair.
MAKE ART. SELL ART. WE DO THE REST
We have the smartest and most sophisticated marketing engine in the industry. A professional, courteous, and knowledgeable team of experts guiding you every step of the way. Lead-up zoom calls and curatorial guidelines geared towards success.
SAFE + SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE ART FAIRS SINCE 2021
Superfine! is coming at you in 2021 with safety – and a better selling environment – in mind for our exhibiting artists. Here are just a few things that we’ll be doing:
- Smaller crowds with pre-vetted, more serious collectors
- Build meaningful connections thanks to more one-on-one time with potential buyers (70-75% of attendees said their favorite thing about our fairs is connecting with artists!)
- Unidirectional floor plan for better traffic flow
- Los Angeles → February 4-7, 2021
- San Francisco → February 25-28, 2021
- NYCx1 | (Wo)man → April 29-May 2, 2021 (female artists)
- NYCx2 | Myth → May 6-9, 2021 (surreal art)
- NYCx3 | Magick → May 13-16, 2021 (LGBTQ+ artists)
- Seattle → August 19-22, 2021
- Washington DC → October 28-31, 2021
BOOTHS & PRICING
- 8 linear feet: $2,000 (solo artists only)
- 12 linear feet: $3,000 (solo artists only) most popular
- 16 linear feet: $4,000 (solo artists, galleries, + collectives)
- 20 linear feet: $5,000 (solo artists, galleries, + collectives)
“I had such a wonderful experience at Superfine! NYC 2018. It was a well organized fair, and the crew was a delight to work with. The event and program line up were not only loads of fun, but a great way to bring interested people in. While sales are always a good thing, it was the new friendships, connections, and relationships that I made during the fair that really deemed it a complete success.”- Monica Delgado, Exhibiting Artist
APPLY TO SUPERFINE!
For more information on Superfine! and how to apply, please visit us online.
Founded by art collectors, Superfine! started out in 2015 as an alternative to boring, stuffy art shows and complicated art world politics. From the start, we caught flack from the art establishment when we broke down barriers and opened the gates to everyone from serious long-time art collectors to people who just love art and never thought they’d collect. Since the start, we’ve had one goal: produce badass, expertly curated art shows where über-talented, diverse global artists meet their new fans in iconic locations across the US and beyond.
81 Washington Street, Ste 4H
Brooklyn, NY, 11201